Thursday 3 May 2012

Ants, School, and Fun

I just watched a bad movie with no plot. What's the point of a movie if it doesn't have a plot. I mean, some movies don't have a plot but they're artistic or funny, but this movie was a drama. Drama's are supposed to have a plot, or a conflict or anything!

Anyway, the big ants have appeared! They always freak me out at the beginning because they're huge and they buzz, and they fly...But they're really harmless, and don't do much at all. But, it is freaky when they land on me. 

I've decided to start reading a lot again! I don't know why I had stopped. But reading and blogging are now going to get more focus from me. And, on top of that, school's ending on May 31st, so I'll have lots of time to read and blog.

But until then, I must apologise if my posts aren't that exciting or interesting. I have trouble thinking of good topics to write about, but I promise to put more thought into this once school finishes. Then the fun will really begin!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment