Thursday 17 May 2012

200th :)

This is my 200th post. Let's put a picture!




Today, we had people come over and it was quite nice. Being an introvert, interaction with people isn't my strong suit. For example, as soon as the people came over, my throat became dry.It was so dry that I couldn't even say anything. And I was fine right before they came. I knew it was because I was nervous or whatever, but it's still weird.

But, I'm much better at talking to people I don't know well than I was before. Of course, if you didn't know how I was before, then you wouldn't believe that I was worse, but I was. I used to just sit in my spot and not open my mouth at all.

Today in the morning, I was in a really bad mood. I know why, but I don't feel like sharing it. Anyway, I was kind of annoying to everyone around me. But as the day progressed, my mood became better. Now, I'm in a great mood, but I'm just really tired.

On that note, I will end my 200th post. I hope you all had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment