Thursday 31 May 2012

Summer!

Today was the last day of school. And it was the last day for my sister to ever go to school. It's weird knowing that she won't be there next year. I wonder how school will be without her. I've never been in any school or building without her.

The exams, as I predicted, weren't all that easy. But, I think I did okay.

It still hasn't sunken in that summer has started. I think the reason for this is that Christopher still has school next week. I guess by next week, it will really feel like summer. I have so much I want to do this summer, as usual. But right now I'm so tired, I can't even think about anything.

 Most of my friends still have exams to take, so I won't be able to see any of them until next week. So that kind of sucks, but I wish them the best on their exams.

I hope this summer is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment