Monday 14 May 2012

Water and People

Remember how a few days ago I said that our water was cut? Well, fortunately, it wasn't ever cut completely. Or at least, if it was, it was when we were out. So I was able to get ready normally in the morning.

Anyway, sometimes I wonder why people like me. If I think a lot about myself, I feel like I'm a really bad person. And yet, many people like me. I'm not saying this to brag or whatever, I just want to know why people like me, and why people like people in general. This isn't coming out as I had expected it to; I can't seem to express myself well.

I guess sometimes I feel like I don't deserve to be so liked/loved.

Anyway, I don't want to act all 'emo', so I'll try not to mention this again. But I just felt like writing it down today.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment