Friday 7 September 2012

Things on my mind

Right before I have to present something for school, I always feel sick. I start to feel very hot and I feel like throwing up. Normally, that feeling goes away as soon as I actually start presenting. I know that I'm nervous throughout the whole presentation, but I stop feeling sick.

The reason I'm mentioning this now even though we haven't had time to have any presentations yet is that I'm feeling like this now. I mean, not right this second, but during the day, I, all of a sudden, feel nervous and then feel sick.

It's not as bad as wanting to throw up; I just feel ill because I'm nervous. I know why I'm nervous and that being nervous won't help, but I can't help how I feel. I guess I'll just have to wait for these next few days to pass and hope for the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment