Tuesday 4 September 2012

School Stuff

A few days ago, I had a lot to write about, but I didn't write any of it because I felt like I had to end the house story. Now, none of those things are relevant and I have nothing much to talk about.

Today was a much better day than yesterday. We actually did some stuff at school and I didn't get a headache. I mean, I kind of felt I had a small one at one point but it went away quickly so that's something.

I still need to get used to the whole Nadeen not being in school with us. It's kind of weird cause she's always been there. Even when I would not see her the whole day, at least I knew she was there and I'd be able to see her later. It's good that she's out of there though.

It'll be good when I'm out of there also.

No comments:

Post a Comment