Wednesday 5 September 2012

Music Stuff

The tips of my fingers hurt from playing guitar. So typing this isn't the most fun thing in the world.

The latest Panic! At the Disco album is so good! I mean I think that all their songs - or at least the ones I've heard - are great, but the album is just something else. I try to play some of their songs on the guitar, but they don't sound that good. Not to mention I can not sing the songs right at all when I'm playing.

I actually have that problem a lot. Without the guitar, when I sing, I can stay in tune. Once I start to play guitar though, I encounter problems. But if someone else is playing guitar then I don't have any problems. Not that I can sing well in the first place. That's probably where the problem starts from.

But that's enough about music and singing and guitar. Now I will go and read. Have a nice day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment