Sunday 9 September 2012

Parallel Universe

This is probably because I watched Fringe, but sometimes I wonder what a parallel universe would be like. How different would my life be if things were just a tiny bit different? Would I have been eating birthday cake yesterday? Would I be less shy? Would I have been in Canada? Would I be excited today instead of worried?

These are all things that would be different if one tiny thing was different. For example, what would have happened if we had decided to move to Toronto and not come here? I mean, sure it seems like a big change, but it's actually just one life choice.

These things really interest me. I know that no matter how much I think about it, things will always be the same as they are now, but it's still fun to wonder about. Plus, for all I know, parallel universe me is doing a lot worse than I am. I hope she's not, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment