Monday 17 September 2012

Reading about Evolution

Currently I'm reading 'The Greatest Show on Earth' by Richard Dawkins, along with a few other books, and so far it's really interesting. I've always found evolution fascinating, so I'm sure that I'll enjoy reading a whole book about it. And, it's a book written by Dawkins, so that's a plus.

I'm glad that my school teaches evolution even though most of the students and teachers believe in Creationism. At least they realise that it's a proven theory and that it should be taught in school. We don't study it in detail though; we just take the basics. But at least it's something.

Anyway, I just started the book and because I'm reading three other books, I don't know when I'll finish it. But I'm excited to read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment