Saturday 29 September 2012

Cake and Money

Christopher just told me that the cake went bad. Now I'm sad. I don't even know when I planned to eat a piece but I'm still sad. I like cake too much.

Speaking of cake, there are a lot of birthdays coming up. I need to start saving my money, especially since after the birthdays end, Christmas shopping will start. So far I have no money. I think I'm doing well, don't you?

I'm really bad at handling money. I always forget how much I have or how much I've spent. I don't think I'll have that problem when I'm older though. I just think that, now, the worst case scenario is that I'll borrow money from my parents and pay them later. So I don't worry about my money.

That's probably why I owe my parents so much money.

How did this start off about cake and end about money? I guess you need money to buy cake (I was going to write that you need cake to buy money which would make the world a much happier place but is not the case). All I know is that cake and money are both great things to have, as long as you don't eat them too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment