Tuesday 11 September 2012

Myself

Sometimes, I feel like I really understand myself, while at other times I feel like I don't. A lot of times this summer I was feeling like the latter. Now that school has started though, I feel like the former. So I'm trying to figure out what caused this change in my thoughts.

Maybe it was because in the summer I was doing a lot of thinking about stuff, while now I mostly think about school work. Maybe just seeing everyone in school has made me more aware of myself. I know that doesn't sound like it should make sense, but it does to me. I can compare myself to others to learn more about myself and therefore understand myself. Or maybe I just have more things to think about besides myself so I've decided that I completely understand myself so I don't have to think about it anymore.

Yet here I am, thinking about it.

Maybe there is no reason and I'm just over thinking this. And maybe - and this is probably the most accurate one - no one is interested in this kind of stuff except me, and no one finds in odd that I've changed my mind about myself and if they did find it odd, they wouldn't care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment