Thursday 14 June 2012

Writing

I wrote a short story yesterday. Like an actual story with a beginning and an end. But I don't really like it, so I won't post it for you guys, but I plan to write more short stories and maybe one of them will be good enough.

Also, I wrote a bit on one of my longer stories, and I have no idea where that's story's going. I don't know where most of my stories are going actually. I have this one story which is the longest one I've written so far, but I have no idea how to end it. Or, in fact, how I can move from where I am in the story. But it's my favourite of all my stories, so it annoys me that I'm stuck.

Another thing I want to do is edit my previous NaNoWriMos, because they are all finished but just need major editing which most of the time I can't be bothered to do. I would just really love to have one story completely finished though.

Basically, what I want to say is that I plan to write and edit a lot this summer, but then again, I never end up doing what I plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment