Thursday 21 June 2012

Waiting

The results for the presidential elections were supposed to be announced today but they've been postponed. I'm a bit disappointed because I really wanted to know the results, but I guess I'll have to wait.

I've never really been into politics. I always thought of it as a boring thing and I don't know if my sudden interest is because it's the first time for there to be an election where I am older and more aware of what's happening, or if it's because I've just become interested in politics in general.

But then again, I'm not that interested. I'm not interested enough to watch the news or watch speeches, but I like to know what's happening around me.

Anyway, the reason I'm talking about politics now is that I have nothing else to talk about. But I hope the results are received by the people nicely, even though I know that no matter who wins, people will be pissed. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment