Monday 4 June 2012

My Day

I woke up feeling sick today. And then at around 11am, I felt really sick. To make things worse, I learnt that one of my cousins was sick, and so I wouldn't see both my adorable cousins like I normally do on Mondays (we all have lunch at my grandparents'). So, today started out as a bad day. Luckily, things started getting better from there. For the first time in a while, I played the card game Cas (spl?) Tete with Christopher. It was really fun, and I won both games. Then, I went to Azza's (the newly wed) new house to help set things up before Azza and her husband, Ahmed, come back from their honeymoon. And that was also quite fun. I really love Nour's family. And when we came back, I decided that I would get ready and sleep because, man, am I tired. But, naturally, before I sleep I have to write this! So, that's what I'm doing now. So goodnight everyone and have a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment