Friday 8 June 2012

A Mix of Stuff

I don't know why lately I've been in a weird mood. I feel like people suddenly expect a lot from me, and I won't be able to fulfill their expectations. But, when I think about the vastness of the universe, I start to feel better. So, that's why a few days ago, I wrote that weird post about how insignificant we all are. And yet, I can't help but focus on my problems.

Anyway, I want to watch a lot of videos that have to do with science this summer. So, I'll be watching a lot of the SciShow videos by Hank Green, and just any videos I can find that have anything to do with science or anything interesting, really.

I'm just really afraid of not doing anything this summer except for watching series. I really want to start learning things outside of school. I mean, I already do, but normally I take a break in the summer. Maybe, I can make myself a schedule. Oh, who a I kidding? I never follow a schedule.

I wonder if anyone can guess anything accurate about my personality from these posts. Sometimes I feel that I give too much of myself away, while at other times, I feel like I don't give enough away. Either way, it doesn't matter, right?

I hope you haven't minded this weird post and that you have a nice day without thinking about the vastness of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment