Tuesday 5 June 2012

Politics and Using My Laptop

People are once again protesting in Tahrir Square. The thing is that they're not getting much attention, or they are from the public, but the big figures, are not paying much attention to them now. And both Shafiq and Morsi are campaigning, but a lot of people are still going to spoil their votes. Oh well.

I'm really anxious for the elections. I personally think Morsi will win, but we'll see.

But enough about politics, how are you all doing. I'm doing fine. I can't wait until Thursday, because then Christopher would have finished school, and then it will really start to seem like summer holidays! Also, Tarek is feeling better today which is great.

You know, that yesterday, I didn't use my laptop which is a very weird thing for me. I normally use my laptop at least once a day, but I had no time. I don't know why I'm writing this down.

Anyway, I'm going to go now. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment