Saturday 2 June 2012

Relaxing Weekend

So yesterday was my great-aunt's birthday. We used to go to her house every Wednesday, but about a year ago, she stopped eating and had some heart problems and she had to go to the hospital. Since then, she's had a live in nurse and luckily, she's doing fine now, but she can't really have guests that often, especially over for lunch. So now, we just go every blue moon to see how she's doing.

Anyway, we went to her house and so did my great-uncles. I hadn't seen most of them for a while, so it was  nice. But I always feel awkward in family gatherings because whenever someone talks to me I just smile back.

After that little gathering which maybe lasted two hours maximum, we - and by 'we' I mean my mum, grandma, and Nadeen - went to my grandparents' house where we had lunch. The rest of the day was like a normal Friday.

As for today, I went grocery shopping with my family and then came back to have a lazy day. I don't feel like doing anything productive, so I won't. I think I'll start doing productive things next week. This week, I just want to relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment