Sunday 17 June 2012

Music is Relaxing

Today was the last day for people to vote for the rerun. Unfortunately, many people didn't vote, and some people boycotted by checking both boxes. To be honest, things are not looking very good right now.

Anyway, so I've been kind of depressed as the votes are being counted. Sometimes I feel encouraged, but most of the news is discouraging. I guess we'll just have to wait until Tuesday.

I think I'm just worked up a bit and need to relax. So I'm listening to music and trying to get as into it as possible. If I was good at dancing, I would be dancing right now. Just kidding of course: dancing doesn't help me relax. I could be reading a book though, but I'm too tired to do that.

So music it is then.

Anyway, I hope you've all had a great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment