Saturday 23 June 2012

Canada :)

So, I'm travelling to Canada in a week, and a part of me really doesn't want to go, but then another part does.

The reason I don't want to go is the dogs. I'm really not comfortable with how we'll be leaving them, but I don't like to mention that because there's no other way we can leave them. And Christopher is already very expressive about his disapproval, so I don't want to stress my parents out by disapproving also.

Another reason is that I'll really miss my family, even if it's just for two weeks. How will I cope on Friday's without seeing my whole family?

But then I really want to leave because I really want a break. I'm not getting into it, but I think it'll be nice to be around just my close family and my grandpa - who is really a darling.

Now, I'm all worked up, so I'm going to end this now! BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment