Tuesday 26 June 2012

Packing

Our flight is tomorrow morning, so right now we're all doing whatever we need/want to do before we leave. I think my dad's packing our stuff, which shouldn't take long because we are light packers. (All of our stuff is on our parent's bed, but we leave it to our dad to put the items in the suitcase.) Well, we're light packers when it comes to clothes, but when it comes to electronics or books, we - and especially I - tend to try to take as much as we can. So I, personally, end up having a heavy hand-bag which is a nuisance in the airport.

Anyway, I'm kind of excited now, because I am a person who generally likes to travel.* But I am really upset about leaving the dogs, and I hope they don't do anything drastic when we're not around.

Hopefully, I'll have some time to be able to blog tomorrow. If not, sorry. :P

____

*Although, to be honest, I am a person who also likes to stay at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment