Tuesday 14 August 2012

This One

This time last year, we were all packing, getting ready to travel. This year, I'm sitting writing a blog post. Okay, well, I'm doing more than just that in general, but you get what I mean, right?

I watched Fringe today, and I have two more episodes until I finish Season 4. I'll probably watch them tomorrow. I'm really excited to see what happens, but I'm also upset because then I'll have nothing to watch.

 I really dislike the nailpolish I have on right now, even though a lot of people have told me it's nice. Maybe I'll change it tomorrow.

To be honest, I don't feel like blogging anymore, but because I said I would for a whole year, I have to continue. I know that nobody cares if I finish the year or not, but I kind of do. So, I will, even if all the posts are as boring as this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment