Tuesday 21 August 2012

Regrets

When we look back at our lives, we all have our regrets. We all wish we had done many things differently, or that we had been wiser at the time. My question today ischemic what is your biggest regret? What do you really wish you had done differently?

I think I know what mine is, but I'm not a hundred percent sure. I'm not going to share it here because my regrets are mine and they'll stay that way. And I'm not asking you to tell me yours; I just think it's important for us to think of our own biggest regret.

I know it's a corny saying, but we do learn from our mistakes. But we also have a tendency to dwell on the past in an unhealthy way. If we could find a way to remember our past mistakes without dwelling on them, then we could make sure we don't make them again. That's why I'm saying that we should find one big mistake, and work on that. Then, you can learn without dwelling on the whole past.


No comments:

Post a Comment