Saturday 18 August 2012

Big Families

Some of our second cousins whom we hardly see came to our house today. It was also the birthday of one of them, so all of us celebrated it together. It was fun and it's a shame that we don't get to see them that often.

I have a big family with all sorts of people. Name any characteristic and I'll be able to find at least one person in my extended family who has that characteristic. I like that though. I like having such a variety of people whom I can call family, even if I don't particularly like all those people.

Of course, I'm only close and comfortable with my close family, but that doesn't make having a big family any less interesting. There's always gossip about everyone and lots of gatherings that have the potential of being fun.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that big families rule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment