Monday 6 August 2012

Bad Mood

I'm kind of in a bad mood. That's what the Olympics does to a person, right? ;)

I have a huge feeling that the school year coming up will not be a good one. I've always been waiting for the year when I'd be in grade 12, but now I can't wait for it to end. I'm just really worried about some stuff I guess. And once again, I'm going to apologise because I won't be elaborating on what I'm worrying about because it's something that only concerns me.

I notice I do that a lot. It's that I'm really tempted to write things here and express how I feel, but I'm not good a that. I like to keep my strong feelings a secret because it's safer. So, I mention something, but I don't elaborate.

 People have said in many different ways how life can not be lived to it's fullest potential unless you take risks, and I agree with that. But I don't think I'm quite ready to take the risk of expressing myself fully yet.

Anyway, tomorrow I might write a brighter entry that's actually interesting to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment