Saturday 11 August 2012

How My Mind Works Before I Blog

I want to read but I have to write this post first. I've got nothing to write about. I keep trying to search my mind for anything - anything - that I want to write about, and I'm drawing a blank.

What should I do when that happens? How can I make this entry worth publishing? I've tried to look for funny jokes, but I couldn't find any that I really liked. Then I searched for pictures - I literally searched 'pictures' on google images. There were mostly pictures of cute animals. But I didn't find anything that I thought would make sense on here.

And now I'm on Tumblr, looking at the posts that I've liked. Maybe I'll find something funny that I can post here.
 Oh, I found something I can talk about!

Actual Blogpost Which Isn't Even That Interesting:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m66m5vOa0z1rsk30do1_500.jpg

I love that quote - and of course I love the book the quote comes from - but it depresses me since I don't know how good I am at forgiveness. Although, to be fair to myself, I find it a lot easier to forgive than forget: I have the ability to remember certain things for a very long time.

Still, I agree that it is a good thing to forgive people, I just wish I knew how to.



No comments:

Post a Comment