Wednesday 15 August 2012

My Being An Introvert

I know I'm an introvert, but sometimes I don't like being one. Sometimes, I wish that I was able to interact in large groups with ease, and that I would actually enjoy it. People can be so interesting, and, normally I'm perfectly content in watching them from a far - like a creeper - but sometimes I wonder if it would be fun to actually be in the groups.

Now I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, well, then you can do whatever you want! Go join those groups and interact with them like an extrovert! But, it's not that easy. And I've had enough experience to know that I won't have as much fun than if I just read a book or something like that.

Don't get me wrong, I love being an introvert. I know all the benefits to being an introvert, but I also know the disadvantages and sometimes I wonder how my life would be like if I wasn't so interverted.

No comments:

Post a Comment