Sunday 26 August 2012

Summers

I really feel like writing stories these days. So maybe the next few posts will be short stories that don't really have a plot like the rest of the stories here. But to be fair, most of the stories I write here are written right before I sleep and are not in the least bit planned. So if they are horrible, I have an excuse - only not really, because no excuse can ever really be excused.

Anyway, school is just around the corner and I was thinking about whether I accomplished most of my goals for this summer. I think that for the most part, I have. I'm a lot happier about how this summer turned out to be than last year's summer. Last year, I accomplished nothing that I wanted, but last summer was more enjoyable, I think.

I guess both were good in their own ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment