Thursday 1 March 2012

My Sister and Me

So, I've been asked to write about the similarities between my sister, Nadeen, and me. Now, if you don't know us you won't understand why someone would ask me such a thing. I mean, sisters are supposed to be similar, and most of the time you can tell when people are sisters by how they act or look. But with Nadeen and me, it's different. No one can ever tell we're sisters because we neither act nor look the same. Most people think I'm playing a prank on them when I tell them we're sisters. Nevertheless, we do have similarities.

The first one is that we both have a tendency to worry too much. I'm better at hiding my worry than she is, but that doesn't mean that I don't worry. For example, if we're walking with our brother and he goes a different way from us, we'll both start to worry and call him frantically, even though he's old enough to take care of himself.

Another thing we have in common is that we're both responsible. When someone gives us a task, we like to carry it out completely. The difference between us here is that I'm more of a perfectionist in myself, while Nadeen tends to stress more when she feels like she can't carry something out for someone else. In a situation like that, I tend to be more relaxed (not a hundred percent relaxed though).

Also, we both tend to be on the kind side. Nadeen is, of course, kinder than I am, but she tends to be harsher when she talks to people because she's learnt that being rude and harsh is how you become popular. Of course, this is wrong, but what can we do.

And finally, we are both not popular. Not that that matters, of course. It's just a similarity. :P

There are more, but I've been writing this for a while, and I want to go. Oh, and in terms of looks, we have almost the same hair colour, but hers is lighter. That's pretty much the only thing we have in common in terms of looks...

BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment