Tuesday 20 March 2012

Hunger Game Questionnaire

So, last year, I did a questionnaire for Harry Potter, and I wanted to do one for the Hunger Games, but I couldn't find a good one. Well, I've found one that seems interesting and short, so that's what I'll blog about today!

What District would you be from?
I actually have no clue, but I think I'll go with 12 for this.

What would your Panem name be?
Tae 

What would your weapon of choice be? 
I think a sword because it could be useful in other things as well as killing. I was thinking initially that I'd use a knife, but then I would have to throw the knife to kill people and that would mean that my aim would have to be good. It's not.

What would your interview motive be?
I think that I would go for the cute innocent one. Kind of like Rue. I'd probably be shy in any case and would appear as cute an innocent even if that wasn't my motive.

What would your ideal arena be?
Somewhere with water and vegetation, but not many animals. 

Why could you win?
Because I would be invisible and no one will even remember me to come after me. Then when there's only two of us left I'd make my move. Also, I can hide pretty well and am good at strategies.

Why could you lose?
I could lose because I'm anything but a warrior. 


No comments:

Post a Comment