Monday 26 March 2012

Thrilling Life

Yeah, I've been horrible at writing stuff, but I've just been kind of sick and sometimes I'm dizzy, and I really don't feel like blogging. So, though I really want to blog ever day, I definitely don't want it to become something I hate. If I miss a few days, it's not the end of the world, but at least I'll be refreshed when I come back.

Also, did I blog yesterday? I doubt it.

My brother and I have started to become interested in drawing. We've been watching drawing videos on Youtube (because, honestly, where else do people learn things?) and it's actually really fun. The only problem is that I don't have enough time to do it all the time. But in my free time, I will try to draw.

Today was picture day. I personally don't like to be in pictures, so picture day is definitely not one of my favourite days. Quite a bit of class time is wasted though because a lot of the time teachers have to go and be in pictures.

That's pretty much all that's happening with me. I have SUCH an thrilling life, don't I?



No comments:

Post a Comment