Saturday 17 March 2012

Riley and Tom

Rubbing her eyes, she sat up in bed. Unlike most days, the sun wasn't shining and instead dark clouds were in the sky. Riley rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. On her way there, she tripped over a pile of dirty clothes that was on the floor.

"Tom!" she shrieked. "Stop leaving your clothes on the floor! I trip on them almost everyday!"

Tom, getting out of his bed, shrugged. "Then you should learn to be more careful and pay attention to where you walk," he grumbled.

Tom was Riley's twin brother, and though they argued a lot, they had a lot in common. One of these things was that they were not morning people.

Riley picked up the pile and threw it at Tom who didn't even attempt to catch the clothes and just let them fall on the floor again. She rolled her eyes and then went to get ready, while Tom decided to go back to bed.

An hour later, they were both making their way to school.

____

Okay, so I didn't know what to write, and so I wrote that. I don't know if it's finished or not. It's probably not, because I mean, it has no plot or anything. Anyway, I hope you liked it. If not, too bad. :)

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment