Thursday 8 March 2012

TV!

I'm going to talk about TV now! YAY!

So, I finished rewatching 'Sherlock' today with my family. I can't express how pissed we all are that we have to wait so long to find out what happened in the last episode. But anyway, I really love 'Sherlock' but I always feel really stupid after watching it. My brother was telling me how he always is trying to notice more about people after watching it, and when he can't find anything, he feels dumb, and that's exactly what I do and feel! It's sometimes weird how alike we are in things.

The next show I'll talk about is 'Merlin'. I can't express how much I love that show. Maybe a reason I like it so much is that it's different from the known legend. To be honest, at the beginning all the differences annoyed me, but now I really like that it's unique. Another reason I like it so much is probably Colin Morgan's eyes...and smile. But even if his eyes weren't so perfect, I would still love 'Merlin' because it's just got everything and amazingly good.

The last show I'll talk about is 'Skins'. I started watching it about three years ago. And, now, I'm going to rewatch the first few seasons (probably). I also liked the US Skins - not as much as the original though, but enough to be upset that it was cancelled.

I hope you don't think I'm too addicted to TV after reading this. I honestly do like to read and do other things with me like, okay? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment