Thursday 22 March 2012

Thoughts in Five Minutes

I've got quite a bit of work to do this weekend. I tried my best to do as much as I could today because I normally don't have a lot of time on the weekend, and I'm happy with what I've done, even though I feel like I could have done more.

It's kind of late, and I'm really tired. I won't even bother to reread this, so sorry if it's crap. I always swear more after watching Skins. Don't know why I shared that, but I did.

I feel bad because I'll have to wake up Sasha now so that she can come to my room. If we leave her here in the family room, then in the morning she'll probably open the fridge or something and eat to her heart's desire.

Anyway, I'll go now. Hope you liked the thoughts that popped into my head in the five minutes that I've written this. I'm trying to work on ways to make this better, but I won't be able to carry them out until I don't have as much work! BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment