Friday 30 March 2012

SD and Friends

Yesterday was Sports Day and it was quite fun. The best part about it though, was that my team won! It was kind of weird though, because throughout the day I kept hearing that my team was in last place even though it seemed like we were winning most things. So, although I wasn't expecting to win, I wasn't all that surprised.

After school, our friends came over to our house. (I'm using 'our' because they're my siblings and my friends.) Four of those friends slept over and it was a lot of fun. But, I didn't get as much sleep as I like to get on the weekends because I slept late and woke up early. So, I'm pretty tired now.

Tomorrow, I don't think I'll have much free time, so, I might not be able to come online and write anything. I just thought I would say that so if I don't blog, I would have at least said it before hand. If I do blog tomorrow, I think I'll talk April Fools Day!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment