Wednesday 7 March 2012

Eating and Drinking Is Good

I'm getting really bad at remembering to blog. I forgot two times already this month, and I was going to forget again today. But, I think I'll allow myself to forget a few times. It's not like anything will happen if I forget to write a blogpost one day, or will it?

I actually don't have much time to write this, but let me write a few reasons why today was awesome:

1) I started watching Season 4 of Merlin (sorry Sher ;) )

2) I got the results to some my tests that I recently took and they were good.

3) I read while using the exercise machine.

4) I ate a lot of crackers.

5) I drank coffee.

6) I watched some 'answerly' videos.

Okay, that's all. Just so you know, today wasn't an exceptionally awesome day, I just though I'd try to think of some good things that happened. And yes, drinking coffee and eating crackers are good things.

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment