Monday 9 July 2012

Spiderman

We went to watch The Amazing Spiderman yesterday, and I thought it was really good. But we came back home late, and I had a headache so by the time I got ready to sleep, I was too tired to blog. But, I still tried to, but the Internet was down. I gave up after trying to load the page twice and here I am, blogging now. (The next part will contain a few spoilers, so don't read it if you haven't watched The Amazing Spiderman yet!!) I preferred this new Spiderman to the old one. Something that both Christopher and I liked was how his webs were made by him and not an extra perk that came with a bite.  And in the old Spiderman, if I remember correctly, Peter was always trying to get money. Like he went to fight to get the prize money and he went and gave pictures of 'spiderman' for a job. I'm not saying that's a bad thing; it's just that Peter wasn't like that in this one. So it's just a difference I noticed.  The last thing I'll mention is that I liked the actors more in the new one. I always got annoyed by the last Spiderman, and I think Andrew Garfield did a better job. And Emma Stone is one of my favourite actresses.  Anyway, it was a really good movie, and I would definitely recomend it to anyone.  

1 comment: