Friday 13 July 2012

Realizations.

You know what I just realised? I haven't been sick since my birthday. I should be getting sick soon. I also realised that thinking that is on the weird side. But, hey, at least if I do get sick, I'll be prepared.

Also, I realised that today is Friday the 13th. I don't know how that fact slipped my mind. (I only realised this at the end of the day.) As far as I'm aware nothing bad happened. We'll see if that's true tomorrow in the news.

I saw Tarek and Karim today, and they're adorable as ever.

Nadeen is watching the weirdest show ever. It looks kind of familiar though.

So, I'm going to sleep now even though I don't feel one bit tired. But I know that's just the jet lag, and since I plan to wake up at 9, I have to go now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment