Sunday 22 July 2012

Personalities

Some people have the ability to have two completely different personalities which they are able to change between as they like. Those people always baffle me. I know that I can act differently at times, and I can act like a lot of things, but I don't think I have two completely different personalities. I think I have one personality that has many aspects - which is what I believe most people have.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing to have two personalities, I'm just saying I don't get it. And when people are able to change so quickly, it scares me. I don't know  exactly why, but it does. I feel like I don't know them and that I wouldn't want them to know me. I don't know how to explain it, but it just gives me an eerie feeling.

When you know someone who is like that, you just naturally assume that their worse personality is their real one. And it makes sense. Why would anyone purposely choose to have a mean or violent etc.. personality if they had the choice to have a pleasant one? But, does that really make sense? Everyone, ultimately, has the choice, even if they just have one personality.

I feel like I'm going on a tangent here. Whichever personality you think is more like that person's actual personality, you can never be a hundred percent sure. Which is why I don't feel comfortable around those people. Call me crazy, but I like to know the personalities of the people around me.















No comments:

Post a Comment