Monday 2 July 2012

Happy Belated Canada Day

Yesterday we came back home late and I really wasn't able to blog. So I thought I'd just blog today and forget about blogging and just sleep.  Yesterday was Canada Day and we started the day by going to Home Depot to buy things for our house. We stayed quite some time there because it might be my dad's favourite shop. Then, we went to a pharmacy to buy a few things then had lunch.  After that we watched the match (congrats Spain!) and then went to  a park which name I forgot  where we met our cousins. We walked to the Parliament where we saw Simple Plan play live, and a few other artists.  We then walked back to the park where we sat in the grass, listening to whoever was playing, until 10, when the fireworks started.  I can't remember when the last time I saw such a grand display of fireworks, but the fireworks were really amazing. And people's expressions of awe as they watched the fireworks were also amazing.  After that, we left to go back home. On out way to the exit of the park, we were squashed with people who were all going the same direction. It took forever for us to get to the exit. And then the buses were completely full so it was hard for us to get on one. So, as you can imagine, by then I was exhausted and hungry, but we came back after about an hour.  Anyway, it was a fun yet tiring day! And it was nice to see my cousins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment