Monday 16 July 2012

Fate?

I used to believe that everything happens for a reason. In fact, I used to believe that everything happened to teach people lessons. Now, I don't believe that at all. I think that things happen completely by accident or coincidence. There's no such thing as fate or anything like that.

I don't know when I realised that, but I just thought about writing it today (partly because I don't really have anything else to write about). But, I think it's important for people to realise this because as long as you believe in fate, and that things happen for a reason, you start to let things happen without interfering. People need to take responsibility for their actions and to think before they act, and some people don't do this when they believe in fate.

Anyway, I feel like I went off on a tangent there. So, I'm going to go now. And, to those who care, I haven't found my yarn yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment