Wednesday 11 July 2012

Going home

We're leaving today. I don't know how I feel about this. I really miss my family and I can't wait to see them, but normally when we're on our way home, I'm really excited to be leaving.  My mum asked us a question the other day which was 'Where do you guys feel more at home? Egypt or Canada?' Christopher answered by saying Egypt felt more like home except for the language barrier, and I'd have to agree with him. But that doesn't mean that a part of me doesn't feel at home here in Canada.  I think that's the reason why I don't feel very excited about going back home because here kind of feels like home too. But saying that, I am excited (just not very) about going back and I can't wait to sleep in my own bed in my own room. I just hope I don't feel sick on the flight back!

No comments:

Post a Comment