Thursday 26 July 2012

Making A Difference

I think that everyone wants to make a difference in this world, and I'm not an exception to this. I always think about the best way that I can help others and help society in general. I'm really inspired by the people who make TedTalks, because they are people who have a purpose, who have made a difference in some way.

And I want to be one of them. I don't mean that I want to go and make important talks, but I do want to make a difference. I want to do something that will help the world. I know I talked previously about how the world will end at some point, and no one will matter, but still I have the inclination to do something that will matter now.

And maybe I will do something that will matter, but there's always a chance that I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment