Monday 16 July 2012

Right Hand

My right hand is shaking and the fingers on my left hand hurt from all the guitar I've been playing. I'm finding this kind of hard to type right now. I think today was a kind of productive day for me, which is good because before we left to Canada, I didn't do much. I kept telling myself that once we were back, I'd start doing the things I planned to do this summer. So, I'm glad that I've started some of that stuff today.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to do anything tomorrow because I'm going to my grandma's house. But, you do a lot one day, and then have a break the next. At least I'll read a lot tomorrow.

But I always start off all enthusiastic and then, after a few days, I get tired and go back to doing nothing. I hope this doesn't happen this time.

My right hand stopped shaking.

(This was written on July 15th, but for some reason, it didn't get published...)

No comments:

Post a Comment