Wednesday 25 July 2012

Science

When I was younger, I had really weird theories about the world around us. I won't go into them, but you should trust me when I say that they were really weird. Now, obviously, I've discarded them, and depend on science to explain the world around me, even if it doesn't have all the answers yet.

For me, science is the only thing that people can rely on. Sure, lots of scientists are wrong, and hypotheses can be disproved, but at least it's always moving forward. It's continuously searching for answers, even when the answers seem so far away.

And, it has already answered quite a few questions, even if it haven't answered all of them. Basically, my point is that we will continue to become more aware of the world around us, and enlighten ourselves if we put more of our faith in science.

No comments:

Post a Comment