Thursday 11 August 2011

Re: Pottermore

This is a response to Hayley's blog post. And if for some reason, you don't follow her blog, you should. XP

1) What's your Pottermore username?
HowlGlow66

2) What house do you think it sounds like?
Am I missing something? Can a username sound like a house? I guess I'd say it sounds like it would belong in Ravenclaw, cause Ravenclaws 'glow' with knowledge? Or because I'm a Ravenclaw and I would like my username to be Ravenclaw too...

3) What house do you want to be in?
Ravenclaw!

4) Does your username relate to you at all?
Well, there was a time when some of my friends called me T-Dawg and other names that were related to dogs because we all had animal nicknames, and dogs howl. So I guess that's something.

5) What kind of wand do you wish to get?
Any wand that preforms well.

6) Are you pure, half-blooded, or Muggle born?
I have no clue. I guess that makes me a Muggle born, because I would know if I was pure or half-blooded, right?

7) Which day did you get into Pottermore?
Day 3. And, actually, most of the people that I was talking to about Pottermore also got in on day . :)

8) What shape is your Patronus?
A fox.

9) What does your boggart look like?
My boggart would be like Mrs. Weasley's.

10) Would you rather be an Animagus or a Metamorphmagus?
That's hard, because they're both incredibly cool things to be. But I think I'd go with being a Metamorphmagus because then I could change anything about my appearance while being an Animagus I could only change to one form.

11) If you were an Animagus, what animal would you be?
I think I'd be some sort of wild dog. Or just a big dog like Sirius.

And that's the end! Have a great day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment