Friday 12 August 2011

Fake People Are Fake

You know what I really hate? People who are fake. You know what I hate even more? People who are fake who go around saying how much they hate fake people.

I know this person who is constantly saying things about how she can't stand fake people and how they're horrible and things like that, and she is probably one of the most fake person I know. And that's saying a lot, because I know a lot of fake people - don't we all?

But I was thinking the other day that maybe those kind of people don't realise how fake they are. But that doesn't make much sense, because when you don't think about how you act in front of people then you aren't being fake. And the only way they wouldn't know they were fake is if they didn't think about how they acted in front of people. So I guess, that rules out that.

Well, then that begs the question of why they say things like that? Well, I guess it's obvious: they're fake.

__

So, that was my little sort of rant. It's done now. But I really do hate those kind of people. (And I do hate to use the word hate a lot.)

I would just like to give a heads up to the fact that my blog post on the 15th won't be a proper one, if I even manage to post one. And I'll explain more about why that will be the case later.

For now let's talk about:

My Surroundings: I'm in my room, alone, sitting my my chair that pulls out to be a bed and part of the chair is pulled out. That's all I have to say.

Remember how last BEDA I did this thing where I ended all my posts with song quotes? Well, I'm not doing that this time.

BYE

1 comment:

  1. I like this one...very true! (Unfortunately):P+ you should write a blog on the 15th because it's a very special and important day

    ReplyDelete