Sunday 14 August 2011

Airplanes!

I'm blogging before it's dark out! That's almost a miracle! :)

Okay, so now to say why I won't be able to really blog tomorrow! I'm going to travel to America! So basically, I'm going to spend most of my day tomorrow on the plane and when we finally reach our hotel which has internet, I'll be too tired to blog. But, if I have time, I'll write a blog in the Airport in Egypt while I still have 3G.

I'm not going to stay in America for long, but I'm still excited. And what I want to blog about today is airplanes.

I'm a person who in general likes airplanes. But, at the beginning, as soon as I enter a plane, I feel sick and I don't like it at all. Even now, just thinking of airplanes and the smell of airplanes makes me sort of nauseous. After a minute or so on the plane, I'm fine though. And I even feel very comfortable. So, that's weird, right?

I'm charging my Kindle now, and I might buy a new ebook, but that depends on how many books I already have on my Kindle because I forgot. Anyway, I'll probably read on the plane, watch a movie, play with my cousin, and listen to music. And even though it's a long flight, I don't plan on sleeping. But you never know. I might.

Another thing that's weird about me is that I don't actually hate airplane food. I mean, now that I'm thinking so much about airplanes - and like I said, I'm a bit nauseous - airplane food doesn't seem very appetizing, but when I'm eating it, I don't mind it.

Anyway, I'll probably film a lot in America - or at least I plan to. But I will miss my laptop...I'm so addicted to my laptop, dude.

But do you want to know something that sucks about airplanes? The departure times. I have to wake up at 5 tomorrow. And I know that that isn't even all that bad....XP

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment