Monday 8 August 2011

Being Sick and Stuff

Oi! Guess what? I'm sick! Woohoo!

No, but honestly, I feel great. (Sarcasm).

You know what's really annoying? That sarcasm is not easily intercepted through text. You have to know the person you're talking to well to be able to detect when they are using sarcasm.

I bet none of you guys knew that.

I'm literally typing with my eyes half closed. In fact, sometimes I close them completely. Like now...

I woke up at 5:30am today. So that was fun. Actually, it wasn't all that bad because I got to finish watching Sherlock Holmes and a few YouTube videos. I'm not tired now though. It's 11:30pm now, and I'm still going to watch a few things.

My video tomorrow is going to be horrible. That's just a heads up. You know. In case you care. Which you don't.

Cool story, bro.

I shouldn't be allowed to blog when I'm sick.

I just smacked my keyboard. Sorry keyboard.

I'm going to go now. BYE!

My Surroundings: I'm on the roof, on the exercise machine. I'm alone. Everyone else is in their rooms...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment