Friday 5 August 2011

Nothing of Actual Importance

I feel like I shouldn't have promised to write a long blog today, because I can't think of what to write. I haven't used my laptop for a few days and I have a long email to write and YouTube videos to watch. And, of course, I have to write this 'long' blog post.

Also, the internet for some reason is slow.

Mubarak's trial was a few days ago. I'm not exactly sure what happened because I was busy and didn't get to watch it. But it was postponed to later in August, as far as I'm aware. And people say he looked really healthy considering all the rumours about him being 'seriously ill'.

I feel like drinking coffee.

Summer's going by really quickly. I mean, we only have a month left. I know that a month is still a lot, but it's also not a lot. There are still plenty of things I wanted to do this summer which I still haven't done. And time is running out.

You know what? I'm going to end this here.
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment