Thursday 12 April 2012

TFF: Chocolate

I love chocolate. And it's that time of year again, the time when we get lots and lots of chocolate! Yes, it's Easter season!

I've already gotten some chocolate eggs, but I don't want to start eating them now. Maybe I'll start on Saturday.

But that's not what this post is about. This post is about chocolate!

I love all kinds of chocolate: white, milk, black, with nuts, plain, with caramel, and so on. The only type of chocolate I don't like is chocolate with coconut, so I guess I lied when I said I loved all kinds of chocolate.My bad! My favourite kind would be plain milk chocolate, but when I was younger, I think I preferred white chocolate.

I love chocolate so much that my friend told me to blog about either love or chocolate, and I chose chocolate. I love chocolate more than love. Want to know why? Because chocolate doesn't let you down! It only makes you fat, but I can live with that.

So, if you ever want to get me something, which you shouldn't, get me chocolate. Deal?

1 comment: